Off he goes today to the holy mountain. The great Mt Athos. For two week he will be praying and visiting the most holiest of sights for Christians. I do not have a game plan yet for how I will be by myself for that long. Thankfully there is another mom here with 4 kids and one on the way that is in the same boat as me. So far I have come up with these go to advice from the internet.
- It’s ok to let the house be dirty… no one to judge you.
- Give yourself time to do what you want for a little bit each day.
- Reach out to others with kids so you are not constantly your kids playmate.
- Find a good show to watch.
- Find a good book to read.
- Early bedtime… no bedtime… either one.
Our journey begins.